Whether you are organising a one-off meeting for a single department or a series of company-wide conferences, there is a wide variety of corporate venues in Perth that might be suitable for your needs. However, if you want to ensure that your next conference is a complete success, you need to be selective as far as the setting is concerned: there are several important factors that you need to consider when evaluating prospective venues. In this article, we are going to take a look at what we believe to be 5 of the most important requirements and how you should set about ensuring they are satisfied.
Selecting the Right Venue
When you are looking at conference venues in Perth and the surrounding area, you should make sure that the following 5 prerequisites can be satisfied before you make a booking.
- Comfortable Accommodation – For half-day meetings held close to your corporate headquarters it will not be necessary to worry about where attendees are going to spend the night but when you are organising multi-day events, accommodation becomes a prime factor. Make sure that the venues you are considering offer competitively priced rooms that are both well appointed and comfortable.
- Modern Audio-Visual Equipment – In order to display graphics, show video clips and play music at your conference, you will need reliable modern audio-visual systems. An old-fashioned CRT screen with a tape deck just isn’t going to cut it in today’s world so be sure to check this out before making any bookings!
- Nearby Attractions – While they may make little difference to the topics you wish to cover during your conferences and the way in which you present the material you wish to discuss, the proximity of local attractions such as high quality restaurants, leisure facilities, and beautiful beaches can make a huge difference to the mood of attendees and ultimately help to decide whether your event is an unqualified success or a dismal failure. As far as this particular factor is concerned, corporate venues in Fremantle stand head and shoulders above those in the centre of Perth.
- Dedicated Event Manager – A manager at the venue you choose, who is tasked with working alongside you to help ensure that every aspect of your conference goes according to plan, will almost certainly be an extremely valuable asset.
- First-Class Catering – The quality and quantity of the food and drink on offer can make a huge difference to the enthusiasm of attendees at corporate events. For this reason, you should focus on conference venues in Fremantle and Perth that can provide a first-class catering service.
If you would like to enquire about the competitively priced packages we offer at the Esplanade Hotel, please do not hesitate to get in contact – call or email whenever convenient. We have large function rooms as well as small breakout areas, enabling us to offer flexible solutions to our corporate clients. If you would like to hear more tips for planning a corporate conference, we will be happy to oblige.